Peplinks' industry-leading line of cellular routers promises ultimate performance, rugged dependability, and unmatched device management features. We've chosen to partner with Peplink for their shared vision of helping people get online anywhere, using cell signal.
The Peplink MAX BR1 Pro 5G is our favorite 4G/5G router for use in homes, offices, industrial spaces, and even on the go.
The BR1 Pro 5G is Peplinks latest iteration of their incredibly popular BR1 range and is integrated with the latest multi-core CPU ensuring delivery of gigabit speeds - that's 800% faster speeds than the original BR1 Classic.
The BR1 Pro 5G features WiFi 6 to deliver the best WiFi experience available, minimizing interference and allowing more connected devices than ever.
Key Features of the BR1 Pro 5G
- Multiple WAN Connections including 1 Embedded 5G/Cat 20 LTE, 1 Wired WAN, WiFi as WAN
- Wi-Fi 6 with 2X2 MU-MIMO
- Advanced Device Management via InControl Cloud Management or Local Web Administrative Interface
- Advanced QoS Features including Individual Bandwidth Limit and Application Prioritization
- PepVPN/SpeedFusion, capable of WAN Bonding, Hot Failover, WAN Smoothing, and Site-to-Site VPN
- Redundant SIM Slots for failover and carrier offloading
- 2 GbE LAN and 1 GbE WAN Ethernet Ports
- Hardened design with rugged full metal construction
The BR1 Pro 5G is FCC certified to meet the standards of a wide array of deployment criteria.
Unmatched Carrier Support
The BR1 Pro 5G is certified for use on Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and U.S. Cellular. This means you can use a SIM card from one of these carriers in your Peplink to get service. The BR1 Pro 5G uses a 4FF Nano SIM (not 2FF like many other routers).
The BR1 Pro 5G supports all of the following bands:
- 5G Sub 6Ghz: n1, n2, n3, n5, n7, n8, n12, n20, n28, n38, n41, n66, n71, n77, n78, n79
- 4G LTE: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B7, B8, B12, B13, B14, B17, B18, B19, B20, B25, B26, B28, B29, B30, B32, B34, B38, B39, B40, B41, B42, B46, B48, B66, B71
Including PrimeCare and SpeedFusion
We include 1 year of PrimeCare with your Peplink BR1 Pro 5G. PrimeCare includes access to InControl, the router's warranty, a FusionHub license, and access to Peplink’s state-of-the-art SpeedFusion.
Peplink’s patented SpeedFusion technology is the engine behind a number of powerful capabilities unique to Peplink routers, including WAN Bonding, WAN Smoothing, Hot Failover, traffic steering, and more.
PrimeCare is renewable at $149 per year after the first year. If PrimeCare is not renewed, SpeedFusion features are disabled, but the functionality of the router will remain unaffected.
Bundled With our High-Performance MIMO External Antenna Kits
Using a MIMO antenna outside your building, pointed at the nearest tower, can help you get the fastest 5G and 4G LTE data rates possible. It's so helpful in fact, that we've written up a guide specifically for using external antennas with the BR1 Pro 5G.
We’ve bundled two different 4x4 MIMO antenna options to fully utilize the Peplink MAX BR1 Pro’s four cellular SMA ports. Both are high gain and directional, but the Log Periodic Antennas have a slightly narrower beamwidth:
- MIMO 4x4 Panel External Antenna: For most users, the best external antenna choice for the Peplink MAX BR1 Pro is our 4x4 MIMO Panel Antenna kit. This antenna doesn’t require line-of-sight to the tower.
- MIMO 4x4 Log Periodic Antenna: If you have a line of sight to the nearest tower, we recommend using a 4x4 MIMO Log Periodic Antenna kit instead. The higher gain on these antennas can get you better performance, but only when you have a straight shot to the tower.
Our MIMO External Antennas cover 600 - 6000 MHz and support all the same frequencies as the Peplink BR1 Pro 5G, and more. These include:
- AT&T: B2/n2, B4, B5/n5, B12, B17, B29, B30, B46, B66/n66, n77
- Verizon: B2/n2, B4, B5/n5, B13, B46, B48/n48, B66/n66, n77
- T-Mobile: B2, B4, B5, B12, B25, B26, B41/n41, B46, B66, B71/n71
- Private 4G LTE and 5G: CBRS, B48/n48
Our kits include everything you need to mount your external antennas and connect them to your Peplink, including our one-of-a-kind Quad-RS240 cables.
The Quad-RS240 cable assembly has four strands of low loss RS240 coaxial cable glued and sheathed, with SMA-Male connectors on the "indoor" end, to minimize the bulk of running multiple cables and make installation easier than ever.
Peplink MAX BR1 Pro 5G Router-Only
- 1x Peplink MAX BR1 Pro 5G
- 1x 12V2A Power Supply (ACW-632)
- 4x LTE/5G Whip Antennas (ACW-235)
- 2x Wi-Fi Dual Band Antenna (ACW-341)
- 1x GPS Antenna (ACW-232)
BR1 Pro 5G & External MIMO Antenna Kit
- All of the above, plus...
- Outdoor MIMO Antenna, depending on kit choice either:
- 4x Wideband 600 - 6000 MHz Log Periodic Antennas including pole-mount hardware and 2x Waveform UltraPole (Base Kit), or
- 1x Wideband 4x4 MIMO Panel Antenna including pole-mount hardware and 1x Waveform UltraPole (Base Kit)
- 1x 30ft Quad RS240 N-Male to SMA-Male Coaxial Cable
- 4x N-Male to SMA-Male Barrel Adapters
- User manual for Waveform's MIMO Outdoor Antennas
Your Peplink MAX BR1 Pro 5G is covered under your Primecare warranty, included for the first year with purchase, and renewable at any time.
Waveform proudly warranties our antennas and RF components (included in the kits) for 3 years against any workmanship or material defects. Read more about Waveform's industry-leading warranty policy here.