The SmoothTalker Mobile X1 50 dB mobile cellphone signal booster improves 2G/3G voice and data reception. The Mobile X1 is a plug and play wireless booster that does not require a physical connection to the cell phone or cellular data device, and boosts signal to all cell phones and cellular devices within the booster's range simultaneously. The amplifier incorporates dynamic adaptive gain control for powerful performance and brilliant reception. It features automatic oscillation control, and network overload protection to maintain maximum efficiency at all times.
The Mobile X1 captures the signal outside your vehicle and transmits inside the cabin. The booster will keep you connected when you are far from cell phone towers, up to 60 km or further depending on the terrain. It’s suitable for a car, truck, RV, or boat.
Features and Benefits
- Connects in rural or “no coverage” locations
- Wirelessly distributes signal throughout the entire vehicle, boosting multiple devices
- Installs quickly and easily
- Improves call reception clarity and data speeds
- Reduces dropped calls and dead zones
- STEALTH TECH keeps the booster working for optimal gain and power level
- Superior amplifier engineering for improved voice quality and data speed transmissions
- High signal sensitivity which enables signal acquisition in extremely low signal areas
- Increases battery life of your phone
- Meets latest FCC Network Protection Standard
- 3 year Warranty
Vehicle kit includes inside and outside antennas, amplifier, and power supply. Available with many different options of outside antennas and power supplies, detailed below:
There are three different outside antenna options:
The 14” magnetic mount antenna has a 2" diameter magnetic base. It has 10 ft of coax cable and an MCT female connector. This antenna provides best performance in flat terrain.
The 11” magnetic mount antenna has a 2" diameter magnetic base. It has 10 ft of coax cable and an MCT female connector. This antenna is best suited to vehicles with obstructions on the roof where some vertical height is required.
The 2" magnetic mount antenna has with a 2" diameter magnetic base. It has 10 ft of coax cable and an MCT female connector. This antenna best suited for varying terrain with obstructions.
DC/Vehicle power supply is a 12V/DC power supply that plugs directly into your vehicle’s cigarette lighter.
Building/120V AC power supply is a regular power supply that can be plugged in a wall socket.
Hardwire/Vehicle Install Power Supply is a 12V/DC power supply that can be hardwired into your vehicle, thereby keeping your cigarette lighter socket free.
The inside antenna is a Patch Antenna. It comes with 4’ of cable attached with an MCT Female connector.