The weBoost Drive X Fleet is a powerful mobile cellular signal booster specifically designed for fleet vehicles. The Drive X Fleet can boost signal in police cars, government or commercial vehicles, delivery trucks, and any other fleet vehicles.
It boosts all US and Canadian carriers, giving your employees the signal strength and reliability they need to stay connected with your team. If your fleet uses cellular-based fleet tracking, fleet managers can track vehicles more reliably, even in weak-signal areas.
The Drive X Fleet supports 2G/3G/4G/LTE voice and data. The 50 dB system gain is the strongest permitted by the FCC.
The Drive X Fleet requires professional installation. Like all weBoost products, it comes with a 2-year warranty and 30-day money back guarantee.
The Drive X Fleet was formerly known as the weBoost Drive 4G-X Fleet and offers the same great performance and reliability as that popular model.
- Boosts voice and data for multiple cellular devices, simultaneously, in any fleet vehicle (police, work, service and delivery vehicles)
- Boosts signal strength for cellular-based fleet tracking devices allowing fleet managers to better track vehicles, even in weak signal areas
- Works with all cellular devices in the vehicle on all carriers simultaneously
- Increases cellular range, provides fastest available data speeds and improves call quality
- Requires professional installation
- weBoost Drive X booster unit
- 4G NMO Antenna (314405)
- 4G Slim Low-Profile Antenna (314401)
- 12V Hardwire Power Supply (851111)
- 3/4 inch NMO Mount w/ 14 ft. cable (901150)
- 6’ RG58 extension cable
- Hole drilling protective tape
- O-ring sealant
The 314405 NMO Outside Antenna is a powerful wideband antenna. It is a high gain omni-directional 4G NMO antenna that measures 3.3”.
The 314401 4G Slim Low-Profile Antenna is a discreet wideband antenna with 2.3 - 5.1 dBi of gain. It has an SMA-Male Connector. It has a velcro mount to attach to either the side of the seat or on the dash.
The Drive X Fleet is powered via hardwire power supply directly to the vehicle’s battery.