The Pro Signal Meter is the perfect tool to help you simplify and optimize a signal booster installation or tune a directional antenna.
Please note: After you purchase this item one of our team members will reach out to collect a credit card number from you. As soon as we have this number, the product will ship. We keep the card number on file in case the signal meter is not returned.
The Wilson Pro Signal Meter is a quad-band signal meter. It works with the 800 MHz (Cellular), 1900 MHz (PCS), 2100 MHz (AWS) and 700 MHz LTE (bands 12 and 13) frequency bands. This means that it accurately measures wireless signal for Voice/3G/4G/LTE for all carriers in North America (including Canada and Mexico).
How It Works
The Pro Signal Meter’s ergonomic design allows easy hand-held operation. The LCD screen displays frequency of a detected signal, the range of pass bandwidth in megahertz (MHz) and the signal strength in decibels (dB). Button controls located just under the screen allow the user to move between frequency bands and channels.
- WilsonPro RF Signal Meter
- DT Rubber Antenna 311159
- Lithium ion battery
- 6V AC/DC power supply
Rental Terms and conditions
Please read all this information before renting a signal meter.
If the package is delivered damaged, opened, or otherwise suspicious looking manner, do not accept it and notify us immediately. If you choose to accept a damaged package, please save all packaging material for inspection and notify us immediately.
When you receive the equipment please check it, and if you note any scratches or damage, let us know within 24 hours - otherwise you'll be responsible for the cost of a new unit.
The rental program is only available within the contiguous US, as we cannot process rental returns from Canada, Puerto Rico, Alaska, or Hawaii. If you live in one of these areas, you can still contact us to buy a signal meter, but the rental program is not available.
- You agree to pay the rental rate for the period the merchandise is used and in transit back to us. Rental deposits are in the form of credit card authorization.
- You agree to promptly return the merchandise at the end of the rental period in the same condition as received.
- A signed form outlining the condition of the signal meter will be included in every rental shipment. If you seen any issues or damage to the unit when it arrives, you must contact us within 24 hours of receiving the unit to report any discrepancies.
- You agree to pay for any damages to, or for the replacement of the rented merchandise that occurred during their time of possession or due to loss and/or damage from improperly packing the return shipment.
- Upon return and inspection any and all repairs necessary and/or accessories missing that were included in the original shipment will be charged at our current rates and billed to you.
- There are no refunds for early returns. You agree to pay the regular rental rate for each day that the merchandise is in your possession until it is returned.
- You agree to pay the full retail price of the merchandise if not returned by the return date.
- We assume no responsibility for damage to antennas or other liability of any kind resulting from the use or malfunction of the equipment. If you do something silly with the unit and break something, we're not liable. You agree that our liability is limited to a refund of the actual rental charge only.