The zBoost TRIO Pro is a high performance cellular repeater that boosts voice, 2G and 3G on all cellular network carriers. The kit is easy to install and use, and comes with everything you need to improve cell phone reception in your home or office.
The zBoost TRIO Pro comes in 2 versions, which add an extra band to cover new 4G LTE services. There is a zBoost TRIO Pro for AT&T LTE and one for Verizon LTE. If you need an amplifier which covers multiple 4G networks then please see our 4G page for a complete list.
For a cleaner signal and surge protection check out the YX012 Outside Antenna Grounding Kit.
See the Installation Overview for more details on the kit contents and set-up.
The zBoost TRIO Pro is backed by a 2-year manufacturer's warranty replacement and ships complete with an amplifier base unit, indoor antenna, power supply, 50 ft. and 15 ft. of cable, external antenna, and mounting hardware.
The zBoost TRIO Pro covers the following:
- Verizon voice, 2G CDMA data and 3G EVDO data
- AT&T voice, 2G EDGE data, 3G HSPA data, 4G HSPA+ data
- T-Mobile voice, 2G EDGE and 3G HSPA data (not on the AWS frequency)
- Sprint voice, 2G CDMA data and 3G EVDO data
- Rogers, Bell, Telus voice, 2G EDGE data and some 3G HSPA data
- Voice and 3G on all carriers using 800/850 MHz and 1900 MHz.
- The zBoost TRIO Pro for AT&T (ZBC775-A) also covers AT&T's 4G LTE network.
- The zboost TRIO Pro for Verizon (ZBC775-V) also covers Verizon's 4G LTE network