- All orders require a processing lead time of up to 1-2 business days before shipping. Our warehouse team, however, may be able to ship out the same day. Tracking will be sent once this time frame has elapsed.
- All orders are shipped via UPS Ground unless otherwise selected or specified.
- Please be aware that some orders may ship in multiple packages.
- Shipping times begin once the package is in transit and not from the time the order is placed.
- Due to shipping agreements, movement and delivery ETA’s are calculated using business days only. Business days are defined as Monday-Friday excluding federal holidays.
- These days include but are not limited to:
- Memorial Day- Mon May 31, 2021
- Independence Day - Mon, Jul 5, 2021
- Labor Day - Mon Sep 6, 2021
- Thanksgiving - Thu Nov 25, 2021
- Christmas Eve - Fri Dec 24, 2021
- Christmas - Mon Dec 27, 2021
- New Year’s Eve - Fri Dec 31, 2021
- New Year’s Day - Mon Jan 1, 2022
Free ground shipping
- On all orders over $99.
- Does not include shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or US territories.
- Does not apply to oversized packages.
- Some oversized items may include shipping in the price and will note so on the item description page
- Shipped via UPS Ground
International Shipping - Canada
- International orders to Canada are shipped via UPS and USPS International Priority. We can also arrange for delivery through your designated customs broker.
- USPS International usually takes 6-10 business days to get to Canada.
- Customs may cause unexpected and unintended delays.
- Customers are responsible for all customs duties and taxes.
If you have any questions about shipping methods or anything else, please contact us.