Our +/- 45 degree, 4x4 cross-polarized MIMO panel antenna covers the most common 4G LTE bands in use today, as well as low-band and mid-band 5G frequencies. The antenna has four short pigtails with N-female connectors
This 4x4 cross-polarized antenna is also available as part of a kit including coax cables, surge protectors, adapters, and an antenna mount here: 4x4 MIMO Panel Antenna Kit for 4G LTE Routers/Hotspots.
Due to the pole-mounting hardware included with this antenna, it is not suitable for indoor use.
Please note: this antenna is pictured with, but does not include, a Universal J-Mount.
- Up to 6 dBi gain between 600 and 960 MHz, and up to 8 dBi gain between 1700 and 6000 MHz.
- +/- 45 degreee cross-polarization.
- 4x N-Type Female connectors
- Includes pole-mounting hardware (but not the J-mount pictured)
Frequency bands support
Our wideband 4x4 MIMO panel antennas support almost every 3G, 4G LTE, and low/mid-band 5G service in use in the US and across the world today:
Supports all 4G LTE and 5G bands between 600 and 6000 MHz, including:
- AT&T: B2/n2, B4, B5/n5, B12, B17, B29, B30, B46, B66/n66, n77
- Verizon: B2/n2, B4, B5/n5, B13, B46, B48/n48, B66/n66, n77
- T-Mobile: B2, B4, B5, B12, B25, B26, B41/n41, B46, B66, B71/n71
- Private 4G LTE and 5G: CBRS, B48/n48
All supported US Frequency Bands:
- Band 2 (1900 MHz)
- Band 4 (1700/2100 MHz)
- Band 5 (850 MHz)
- Band 12 (700 MHz)
- Band 13 (700 MHz)
- Band 14 (700 MHz)
- Band 17 (700 MHz)
- Band 25 (1900 MHz)
- Band 26 (850 MHz)
- Band 29 (700 MHz)
- Band 30 (2100 MHz)
- Band 46 (5200 MHz)
- Band 48 (3500 MHz)
- Band 66 (2100 MHz)
- Band 71 (600 MHz)
- Band 77 (3700 MHz)
All supported LTE Bands: Band 1-10, Band 12-20, Band 23-30, Band 33-41, Band 46-48, Band 65-77, B85
Supported 5G Bands in use today:
- AT&T: n5
- T-Mobile: n71
- Sprint: n41
All supported 5G Bands: n1, n2, n3, n5, n7, n8, n12, n14, n18, n20, n25, n26, n28, n29, n30 n34, n38, n39, n40, n41, n65, n66, n70, n71, n80, n81, n82, n83, n84, n86, n89, n90, n95
Waveform proudly warranties all of our antennas and RF components for 3 years against any workmanship or material defects.
Read more about Waveform's industry-leading warranty policy here.