The Cel-Fi GO RMOE is a Remote Management Outdoor Equipment cell signal solution. It uses Cel-Fi's GO-X technology in combination with the Cel-Fi WAVE portal and ruggedized hardware to extend the cellular network to remote and difficult to access locations.
The GO RMOE kit includes a NEMA 4 ruggedized enclosure that contains the GO X booster unit and a modem (sold separately). Server and donor antennas capture and relay the boosted signal. An optional solar panel can be connected to supply power.
- Remote Management: The Cel-Fi WAVE portal is accessed remotely via web interface or WAVE app for iOS and Android.
- Performance Management: Systems can be managed and fine-tuned to ensure optimal performance.
- Remote Troubleshooting: Users can troubleshoot remotely and in real-time using live data and performance metrics.
- Web Based Applications: Users can easily connect to other web-based services for a fully integrated and remotely managed site solution.
- Simple Installation: Cel-Fi GO RMOE will automatically intelligently assess and adapt to its environment, including changes from the carrier cell tower, and changes caused by other nearby Cel-Fi devices or boosters.
The GO RMOE can be easily optimized and monitored by the Cel-Fi WAVE application for iOS and Android devices. Cel-Fi's mobile app allows you to connect to the unit and see detailed diagnostic information, including measures of signal strength (RSRP), gain, and signal quality (SINR).
- GO Unit
- NEMA 4 Enclosure
- Modem Support Platform
- Quick Start Guide
Model number: K13-200-100
Cel-Fi warranties all of their amplifiers, antennas, and RF components for 2 years against any workmanship or material defects.
Read more about Cel-Fi’s warranty policy here.