Designed for congested cell-site applications, this antenna incorporates a low noise, high gain amplifier that delivers multi-stage filtering to address the attenuation issues of longer cable runs. In addition, it includes integrated lightning protection that eliminates the need for in-line surge suppressors.
- Powerful attenuation mitigation – Via low noise, high gain amplifier
- Superior filtering – Quadrifiliar helix design with multi-stage filtering provides effective out-of-band rejection and lower elevation pattern performance
- Multiband coverage – spans GPS L1, GALILEO L1 and GLONASS E1
- Protection from the elements – Unique radome shape prevents water, ice, and bird perching issues
- Ends need for downstream, in-line surge suppressors – through Integrated, onboard lightning protection
This antenna does not include a mount. PCTEL's GPS-TMG-MMD Mount Kit is the recommended mount and is sold separately.