The Waveform LMR 400 heavy-duty hex crimp tool is a fixed jaw terminal crimper with an adjustable ratcheting mechanism to ensure quality crimps
The Waveform LMR 400 heavy-duty hex crimp tool can be used to crimp LMR400 (and other 400-style) cables, as well as RG8, RG9 and Belden 9913 cables.
The included removable die has 0.100" (2.54mm), 0.128" (3.25mm), and 0.429" (10.90mm) cavities.
The crimp tool is compatible with the following crimps:
- Times Microwave LMR400 N-type Crimps
- Times Microwave LMR400 N-type Plenum Crimps
- Ventev Terrawave TWS-400 N-Type Crimps
- SureCall N-Male Cable Crimp for SC400 Cable
- Wilson N-Male Crimp for Wilson400 Cable
Waveform proudly warranties all of our antennas and RF components for 3 years against any workmanship or material defects.
Read more about Waveform's industry-leading warranty policy here.