SureCall makes a variety of connectors for connecting amplifiers, cables and antennas. The connectors manufactured by SureCall and are of very high quality, resulting in very little signal loss to the system. The typical signal loss through one of the connectors is around 0.1dB.
Here are a list of all the connectors available.
- SC-CN-01: N-Female to N-Female Adapter
- SC-CN-02: N-Male to SMA-Female Adapter
- SC-CN-03: N-Male to FME-Female Adapter
- SC-CN-04: N-Male to FME-Male Adapter
- SC-CN-05: N-Male to SMA-Male Adapter
- SC-CN-06: SMA-Male to FME-Male Adapter
- SC-CN-07: N-Female to SMA-Male Cable Adapter
- SC-CN-08: SMA-Male to FME-Female Adapter
- SC-CN-09: N-Male Cable Crimp for SC400 Cable
- SC-CN-10: N-Female to FME-Female Adapter
- SC-CN-11: N-Female to FME-Male Adapter
- SC-CN-12: N-Male to N-Male Adapter
- SC-CN-13: FME-Female to SC240 Cable Crimp
- SC-CN-14: FME-Male to SC240 Cable Crimp
- SC-CN-15: N-Male to SC240 Cable Crimp
- SC-CN-16: N-Male Connector, 600 Cable
- SC-CN-17: FME-Female to SMA-Female Connector
- SC-CN-18: N-Male to F-Male Connector
- SC-CN-19: F-Female to F-Female Connector
- SC-CN-20: N-Male to F-Female Connector
- SC-CN-21: SMA-Male to MMCX-Male Connector
SureCall warranties all of their amplifiers, antennas, and RF components for 3 years against any workmanship or material defects.
Read more about SureCall’s warranty policy here.