The SureCall FlareDB+ is a multicarrier signal booster system designed to boost voice and data signals even in remote, low-signal locations.
The FlareDB+ boosts voice and 4G LTE data signals for Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile devices that operate on Band 12/13. This includes hotspots and MiFi devices. It is 4G & 5G phone compatible. The Flare DB+ will boost voice and 4G LTE data signals on Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile 5G phones and devices.
The FlareDB+ will cover any home, cabin or small building in 2-4 rooms, up to 3,500 sq ft. It is ideal for remote locations, far from cell towers. SureCall’s exclusive 2XP technology doubles uplink transmission power, delivering twice the signal power to the tower to keep devices connected and stop dropped calls.
The powerful outside yagi antenna is perfect for weak signal environments. Indoors, the signal booster unit and omni-directional server antenna are combined in one housing. This one-piece base unit is designed to be placed on an open tabletop or shelf for easier installation and a low-profile appearance.
- Designed for remote, low-signal locations
- Covers 2-4 rooms, up to 3,500 sq ft
- Two times the uplink power to the tower with SureCall's 2XP technology
- 5G Phone Compatible - Boosts voice and 4G LTE data signals on 5G phones and devices
- FCC approved
- Includes 24/7 lifetime US-based tech support and 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Assembled and tested in the USA
- FlareDB+ booster with built-in indoor antenna
- Yagi antenna
- 50 ft. RG-6 coax cable
- AC Power Supply