Boost cell signal inside any home with Fusion Install, SureCall's most powerful cellular signal booster kit that includes professional installation to provide strong, reliable cellular connections for all carriers and devices. To schedule your installation, find the unique install code in the box and follow the directions to schedule your appointment.
Fusion Install increases voice, text and data signals for Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile and all other US cell carriers and devices. Designed and tested in the US with outstanding build quality, award-winning technologies, all-carrier compatibility, and USA-based customer support, Fusion Install is the premier cell signal booster to keep you connected inside your home.
- Significantly improves voice, text and data speeds for all US cell carriers and devices inside any home from 2 rooms to whole house coverage
- Exclusive 2XP technology delivers twice the signal power to the tower when compared to the closest competitor to keep all devices connected in weak signal areas
- Patented SureIQ technology balances incoming signals, ensuring continuous 24/7 uptime and peak performance in urban, suburban and rural areas
- Maximum coverage with powerful directional antennas and RG-11 coax cable providing significantly less loss than booster kits using RG-6 cable
- 5G compatible – Fusion Install supports 4G and 5G signals and devices, including phones, hotspots and cellular datahubs
- Designed and tested in the USA. Built with the highest quality materials for longevity and connectivity where you need it most
Installation by trained professionals is included for residences and homes throughout the USA only. For offices and commercial installs please contact SureCall directly.
To schedule your installation, find the unique install code in the box and follow the directions to schedule your appointment, which can be completed by the next day in most locations.
SureCall warranties all of their amplifiers, antennas, and RF components for 3 years against any workmanship or material defects.
Read more about SureCall’s warranty policy here.