The new Fusion2Go 3.0 RV is the most powerful RV signal booster system available. It boosts 2G/3G/4G/LTE voice and data on all US cell networks.
Please note that the Fusion2Go 3.0 RV is only approved for sale to customers in the US. If you are based in Canada, you will need the Fusion2Go 3.0 RV Canada.
The Fusion2Go RV 3.0 brings signal inside your RV when you’re on the road. The system works both while driving and while parked. The exterior mounted omni antenna receives voice and data signals then transmits them via low-loss coax cable inside the vehicle. Signal is boosted by the amplifier unit and rebroadcast inside using an omni-directional whip antenna.
The Fusion2Go RV 3.0 is the third generation of SureCall’s powerful Fusion2Go vehicle booster kits. The Fusion2Go 3.0 RV is the most powerful RV booster kit on the market. We particularly recommend it for customers who are commonly in fringe or edge low-signal environments. The Fusion2Go 3.0 RV’s high transmit power will keep you connected in remote areas with very low signal strength.
- Most powerful RV signal booster for voice, text and 4G LTE data for all North American carriers
- Reduces dropped & missed calls inside any RV or motor home
- Improves data speeds and connectivity for more miles of uninterrupted service, even in remote areas
- Everything included for fast and simple install
- Fusion2Go 3.0 signal booster unit
- Exterior Omni-Directional antenna (SC-288W)
- Interior Whip Antenna (SC-120W)
- 40ft SC-240 cable
- DC in-car power supply (12V, 5A)
- AC power supply (6V, 2.8A)
The Omni-Directional Antenna (SC-288W) has 4dBi of gain. Omni-Directional antennas receive and send signals in a 360º radius. They can receive signals from multiple cell towers and are best for boosting signal on many different carriers. They are excellent in most situations where the existing outside signal strength is moderate to strong.
SureCall warranties all of their amplifiers, antennas, and RF components for 3 years against any workmanship or material defects.
Read more about SureCall’s warranty policy here.