Our Twin-RS240 30ft cables make it easier than ever to connect multiple outdoor antennas to your LTE router, hotspot, or signal booster system. This cable assembly has two strands of low loss RS240 coaxial cable glued together, to minimize the bulk of running multiple cables, and make installation easier than ever.
It uses two SMA-Male connectors on the “indoor” end of the cable, and two N-Male connectors on the “outdoor” end. The small SMA connectors reduce the size of the hole needed and make wall penetration even easier.
We designed this cable to be the ideal solution for connecting MIMO Outdoor Antennas to Hotspots and Boosters.
Flexible, Durable & Low Loss
RS240 is a flexible, weatherproof, low-loss, high-performance cable that features a durable polyethylene jacket that makes it suitable for outdoor and indoor use. Applications include use with LTE routers and MIMO antennas, signal boosters, and distributed antenna systems, as well as for WiFi, WLAN, Land Mobile Radio, and GPS.
- 2x N-Male to 2x SMA-Male connectors
- 9.2 m (30 ft) cable, 6.1 mm diameter per strand, two strands with 12.2 mm total diameter
- 50 Ohm impedance
- 1.8 dB loss per 30 ft at 600 MHz
- Gold-plated bronze center conductor, PTFE dielectric, and a black PE jacket.
- > 90 dB shielding, 5.6 kW peak power rating, VSWR rated below 1.2 for use at frequencies of up to 6 GHz.
- UV Rated