Wilson makes a wide range of connectors for connecting amplifiers, cables and antennas. The connectors manufactured by Wilson here in the USA are of very high quality, resulting in very little signal loss to the system. The typical signal loss through one of our connectors is around 0.1dB.
Here are a list of all the connectors available. If you are looking for barrel connectors (connectors where both sides are the same), then please see our barrel connector product page.
- 971106: FME-Male to TNC-Male Barrel Connector
- 971107: N-Female to FME-Female Connector
- 971108: N-Female to FME-Male Connector
- 971110: FME-Male to Mini UHF-Female Connector
- 971119: FME-Male to SMA-Male Connector
- 971128: N-Male to F-Female Connector
- 971148: N-Male to N-Male Connector
- 971151: F-Male to N-Female Connector
- 971132: SMA-Male to N-Male Connector
- 971136: FME-Female to SMA-Female Connector
- 971125: FME-Female to SMA-Male With 6" RG 174 Cable
- 971126: FME-Female to SMA-Female with 6" RG 174 Cable