weBoost (Wilson) makes a wide range of connectors for connecting amplifiers, cables and antennas. The connectors manufactured by Wilson here in the USA are of very high quality, resulting in very little signal loss to the system. The typical signal loss through one of these connectors is around 0.1dB.
Here are a list of all the connectors available. If you are looking for barrel connectors (connectors where both sides are the same), then please see our barrel connector product page.
- 971136: FME-Female to SMA-Female Connector
- 971126: FME-Female to SMA-Female with 6 inch RG 174 Cable
- 971125: FME-Female to SMA-Male with 6 inch RG 174 Cable
- 971106: FME-Male to TNC-Male Barrel Connector
- 971110: FME-Male to Mini UHF-Female Connector
- 971119: FME-Male to SMA-Male Connector
- 971117: N-Female to N-Female Connector
- 971107: N-Female to FME-Female Connector
- 971108: N-Female to FME-Male Connector
- 971128: N-Male to F-Female Connector
- 971148: N-Male to N-Male Connector
- 971151: F-Male to N-Female Connector
- 971132: SMA-Male to N-Male Connector
Wilson Electronics warranties all of their home amplifiers, vehicle amplifiers, antennas, and RF components for 2 years and all of their business amplifiers for 3 years against any workmanship or material defects.
Read more about Wilson Electronics’s warranty policy via their weBoost subsidiary.