The Wilson Electronics Wilson400 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable is a 400-type cable with N-Male connectors. It is suitable for long cable runs.
Wilson400 is a very low-loss 50 ohm cable compatible with all the 50 ohm amplifiers on our site. When used correctly, the Wilson400 cable can be used for cable runs in excess of 150ft. The cable is light, flexible and weatherproof.
This cable is designed for our residential amplifiers. If it is being used with a mobile/vehicle amplifier, some cable connectors may be needed. Wilson400 cables are most commonly used in building wireless repeater kits. For building wireless kits cable is placed between the external antenna and amplifier, and between the amplifier and the internal antenna.
For shorter cable lengths (esp. in vehicles), you might prefer to use RG58U cable. RG58U cables come terminated with a variety of different cable connectors, which might be more suitable if you are extending the cable length from a mobile antenna. This cable has a higher loss, and so is only available in lengths up to 20 ft.
The Wilson400 cable comes in black in a variety of lengths. Remember: Coaxial cable attenuates the cellular signal. In order to improve performance use the smallest cable length possible. All cables are N-Male to N-Male except for lengths longer than 100 ft.
- 952302 - 2 ft Wilson400 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable
- 952310 - 10 ft Wilson400 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable
- 952320 - 20 ft Wilson400 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable
- 952330 - 30 ft Wilson400 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable
- 952350 - 50 ft Wilson400 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable
- 952375 - 75 ft Wilson400 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable
- 952300 - 100 ft Wilson400 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable
- 952305 - 500 ft Wilson400 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable
- 952301 - 1000 ft Wilson400 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable
Wilson Electronics warranties all of their home amplifiers, vehicle amplifiers, antennas, and RF components for 2 years and all of their business amplifiers for 3 years against any workmanship or material defects.
Read more about Wilson Electronics’s warranty policy via their weBoost subsidiary.