Introducing the Cel-Fi GO G43: The Most Powerful Multi-Carrier Signal Booster Ever!
Cel-Fi by Nextivity has just announced the brand new Cel-Fi GO G43 multi-carrier smart signal booster, slated for release in December 2023 alongside the Go G41 single-carrier booster!
The Cel-Fi GO G43 fills a long-standing gap in the in-building coverage solution space, between consumer signal boosters like the Cel-Fi GO X (G32) and enterprise DAS solutions like the Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000c.
This innovative solution essentially combines three Cel-Fi G41 boosters in one, multi-carrier solution to deliver 100dB gain on three carriers. This solution is powered by the next-gen IntelliBoost chipset for unconditionally network-safe, high-powered coverage. It will also add limited 5G support via a firmware update in 2024.
Information is still limited, and we will update this page as more information becomes available to us.
- 100 dB gain on 3 carriers simultaneously, powered by the latest 4th generation Nextitivy IntelliBoost chipset,
- Three N-Female donor antenna ports,
- Three N-Female server antenna ports,
- 17 dBm maximum downlink output power,
- 30 dB enterprise-grade echo cancellation,
- Support for 5G DSS, 4G, 3G, and 2G technologies,
- Ready to support 5G NR with a firmware update in 2024,
- System monitoring via Nextivity WAVE App.
Shipping in December
We expect to start shipping the G43 as part of our custom commercial solutions, backed by our legendary support, in December 2023. Feel free to reach out to our commercial team if you'd like to be the first to know, and get a custom DAS design!
Need a multi-carrier DAS solution in a large building before then? Don't miss out on the award-winning Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000c, which we will continue selling and supporting even after the release of the G41.
Also Announced: The GO G41 Smart Signal Booster
Nextivity has also announced the Cel-Fi GO G41 Single Carrier Smart Signal Booster, to be released at the same time as the G43. G41 is the long-awaited successor to the Cel-Fi GO X (G32). Check it out here.