The CEL-FI QUATRA 4000c is the ultimate solution for businesses seeking unparalleled cellular coverage and private networking capabilities. It is the market's first neutral host active DAS hybrid system to combine the power of industry-leading cellular coverage with CBRS private networking capabilities, giving businesses the flexibility to expand their wireless connectivity strategy with ease.
The QUATRA 4000c is the perfect fit for a wide range of enterprise environments, offering top-notch performance, ease of installation, and lightning-fast deployment. Thanks to its cat 6 cable architecture, installers can have the system up and running and improve in-building cellular coverage within just a few days, compared to a traditional DAS, which can take weeks to months. From ensuring reliable calling, texting, and data streaming to providing the option of adding a private network, QUATRA 4000c allows businesses to solve connectivity challenges and become Industry 4.0-ready in no time.
In addition to intelligent, multi-carrier signal boosting, QUATRA 4000c pairs perfectly with the Nextivity HARMONY Private Networking service to extend private networking coverage throughout the building.
- Multi-Operator Coverage: Reliable calling, texting, and data streaming for AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon.
- Private Networking Port: Easily add a private networking signal source and extend coverage where needed.
- Fast Installation: System can be installed, commissioned, and activated within days.
- Multi-Mode: Public cellular signal sources can be off-air or small cell.
- Network Safe: Carrier approved with no noise guarantee.
- Remote Monitoring and Management: View real-time system performance via Nextivity WAVE Portal.
Reliable Cellular Coverage with Flexibility for Private Networking
Powered by IntelliBoost
The Nextivity proprietary IntelliBoost® chip uses digital signal processing to enhance cellular performance in real-time and ensure CEL-FI solutions provide unbeatable coverage for organizations and homes. In addition to delivering the industry’s highest gain at the lowest cost per square foot, IntelliBoost enables Nextivity solutions to be unconditionally network safe and approved for use in over 100 countries by over 200 mobile network operators globally.
Private networks provide businesses an extra layer of security for sensitive data, as they are not accessible to the general public and can be configured with additional security measures such as encryption and authentication. This is particularly important in the context of Industry 4.0, where data is often generated by many sensors and devices distributed across a manufacturing plant or supply chain.
Private networks can offer improved performance compared to public cellular or Wi-Fi, as they are not subject to the same levels of congestion and interference. This can be especially beneficial for real-time applications such as machine learning or predictive maintenance, which rely on rapid data transmission and analysis.
Private networking can provide businesses with greater control over their data and communication infrastructure, enabling them to customize and configure their networks to meet their specific needs and requirements.
Businesses can benefit from private networking by simplifying network management to reduce costs.
QUATRA 4000c Network Unit (Q44-1M34CNU)
The QUATRA 4000c Network Unit (NU) is the hub of the system and features four donor ports: three operator-specific ports and one for a private networking signal source. The scalable design works with one to six Coverage Units to deliver public and private cellular coverage inside enterprise facilities.
- Relays donor signal throughout system
- Provides power to Coverage Units (up to six)
- Connects via Ethernet or LTE Modem to the CEL-FI WAVE Platform for remote monitoring and management.
QUATRA 4000c Coverage Unit (Q41-RECU)
The QUATRA 4000c Coverage Unit (CU) is the remote unit of the system that rebroadcasts the donor signal. This cost-efficient and easy-to-deploy system leverages Power over Ethernet (PoE) to distribute signal to up to six CUs.
- Provides coverage throughout the facility (up to six per Network Unit)
- Power delivered by Power over Ethernet from the Network Unit
- Self-configuring and self-optimizing
- Only compatible with CEL-FI QUATRA 4000c NU
The CEL-FI WAVE Portal is a cloud-based, remote management platform, that allows users/operators to manage and maintain CEL-FI systems. The platform is mobile friendly which facilitates ease of use on site. Alerts and alarms can be used as configured out of the box or they can be customized however the owner or admin chooses. Features of the platform include:
- CEL-FI device and asset management
- Data modeling and reporting
- Mobile and computer applications
- Globally trusted carrier-grade security
- Users can access the WAVE Portal through the web interface, or integrate it via API’s.
Our team of Signal Specialists will help you gain access to the Wave Portal, and walk you through commissioning your system. Reach out to them here.
QUATRA 4000 Fiber Hub (Q40-1234FNU)
The CEL-FI QUATRA 4000 Fiber Hub expands the Network Unit capacity from six to up to twelve Coverage Units. The Fiber Hub can be installed 2.0 km (1.24 M) away from the NU to cover large spaces while maintaining the same signal quality throughout the system.
- Donor source over fiber
- FCC certified
- SFP+ module not included
QUATRA Range Extender (Q40-0E)
The Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Range Extender is a Power over Ethernet (PoE) device that extends the maximum distance between the Cel-Fi QUATRA Network Unit and the Coverage Unit.
- Allows NU-to-CU cable lengths of up to 650 ft (200 m)
- Power over Ethernet (no separate power supply or PoE injector needed)
Cel-Fi warranties all of their amplifiers, antennas, and RF components for 2 years against any workmanship or material defects.
Read more about Cel-Fi’s warranty policy here.