The Cel-Fi GO MPA kit is a portable, closed-case, all-inclusive smart cellular boosting solution that can be used to provide coverage for planned events and emergency response situations.
The MPA kit comes in two variants:
- GO M MPA for commercial cellular carriers (AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile)
- GO Red MPA for FirstNet public safety and first responder applications (LTE bands 12 and 14).
- Includes everything necessary to deliver boosted cellular connectivity in remote and challenging locations.
- TSA friendly, and suitable for carry-on to flights.
- Can easily be transported in a vehicle, police car, or fire truck.
- Supports AC or DC power.
GO M vs GO RED
The Cel-Fi GO M is designed for commercial cellular carriers. It can be operated in one of two modes:
- Mobile mode, with up to 65 dB of gain
- Stationary mode, with up to 100 dB of gain
The GO M is able to amplify signals from one cell carrier at a time. Users can select between AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, or US Cellular via the Wave apps for Android and iPhone.
The Cel-Fi GO RED boosts the FirstNet public safety and first responder network only, using Band 12 and Band 14, and provides coverage for emergency communications from fire, police, and medical personnel. The GO RED is designed for stationary use only, with 100 dB of gain.
Cel-Fi WAVE Mobile App
The GO and GO RED boosters can be easily optimized and monitored by the Cel-Fi WAVE application for iOS and Android devices.
Cel-Fi's WAVE mobile app allows you to connect to the device over Bluetooth and see detailed diagnostic information, including measures of signal strength (RSRP), gain, and signal quality (SINR).
- Mobile Coverage in a ruggedized, portable case
- 3G / 4G / LTE Voice and Data coverage for multiple devices
GO M: Multi-Carrier Support with Carrier Switching
- GO RED: FirstNet LTE Support on Bands 12 and 14
- Indoor / Outdoor NEMA 4 Rated
- Cel-Fi Wave App for Optimizing Performance (iOS and Android support)
Donor (Receiving) Antenna:
The MPA Cel-Fi GO kits include the Cel-Fi Mobile Mag Mount, which is connected to an SMA jack on the side of the MPA case.
The mag mount antenna is an IP 67 rated, wideband cellular omnidirectional antenna with 2 to 4 dB gain. It includes 3 meters (10 ft) of DACAR302 coaxial cable attached, to allow flexible positioning relative to the MPA Kit.
Server (Broadcast) Antenna:
The MPA Kit includes the Cel-Fi Mobile Server Antenna, which is built into the all-in-one case. It has up to 2.5 dBi of gain.
MPA Cel-Fi GO and GO RED kits includes two power supply options:
- 120/110v AC external port; NEMA 5-15P (3-prong) 3 ft. cord included.
- 12v DC external port; 2 SAE cords included (12v auto and 2.5mm barrel connector).