Waveform's RG6 jumper is a short cable that can be used to interconnect devices such as signal boosters, antennas, splitters, taps, and couplers. This RG6 jumper comes with pre-installed F-Male crimp connectors, making them perfect for use with signal boosters and distributed antenna systems (DAS).
Our RG6 jumper provides a 5ft length compared to the RG6 cable lengths with the Wilson RG6 Coaxial Cables (2ft, 20ft, 30ft, 50ft) and our SureCall RG-6 Coaxial Cables (50ft, 75ft) offered through our store.
- 75 Ohm impedance
- 6.90mm (0.275 inch) cable diameter
- 34.8mm (1.37 inch) bend radius
- RoHS compliant
- Bare Copper center conductor
- Foamed polyethylene (PE) dielectric
- Bonded and braided aluminum foil shielding
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) outer jacket
Waveform proudly warranties all of our antennas and RF components for 3 years against any workmanship or material defects.
Read more about Waveform's industry-leading warranty policy here.