Waveform's RS200 jumpers are short, ultra-flexible cables that can be used to interconnect devices such as signal boosters, antennas, splitters, taps, and couplers. All our RS200 jumpers come with pre-installed N-Male crimp connectors, making them perfect for use with signal boosters and distributed antenna systems (DAS).
RS200 cable is a drop-in replacement for Times Microwave LMR-200 and Commscope CNT-200 cable, with almost identical RF properties.
- 50 Ohm impedance
- 4.95mm (0.19 inch) cable diameter
- 13mm bend radius
- RoHS compliant
- Bare Copper center conductor
- Foamed polyethylene (PE) dielectric
- Bonded aluminum foil inner shield and tinned copper braid outer shield
- Polyethylene (PE) outer jacket
For longer runs of cable we recommend using our RS400-style cable.
Waveform proudly warranties all of our antennas and RF components for 3 years against any workmanship or material defects.
Read more about Waveform's industry-leading warranty policy here.