Fusion4Home Max is the first home cell phone signal booster to feature SureCall’s patented Extended Range Technology™ (ERT) which places a booster on the roof to overcome the signal loss in the outdoor cable.
Fusion4Home Max amplifies the inbound signal at the strongest point for superior inbound voice and data signal quality and it amplifies the outbound signal on the roof for a stronger signal back to the tower. Fusion4Home Max provides better indoor coverage and connectivity for multiple simultaneous users on all 4G and 5G cellular devices, including hotspots.
Fusion4Home Max boosts voice, text and data signals for all North American carriers simultaneously including Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile to deliver enhanced coverage inside of homes up to 6,500 sq. ft.
- Significantly boosts voice, text and data signals on all 4G and 5G devices to deliver enhanced coverage for all North Amercian carriers inside homes up to 6,500 sq ft.
- Maximum Coverage– Highest system gain in its class and exclusive Extended Range Technology (ERT) reduces up to 7 dB of signal loss in the RG-6 cable to provide maximum indoor coverage
- Maximum Connectivity– Patented 2XP technology and outdoor booster placement doubles the transmit power to the cell tower ensuring a strong reliable connection even in the most rural homes
- Maximum Data Performance– Highest signal quality that increases data throughput for a more consistent streaming experience on all 4G and 5G phones and mobile devices
- Improved Battery Life– Drastically boosted signal strength means cell users in remote areas won't need to recharge their mobile device multiple times per day
- 5G Compatible– Fusion4Home Max supports 4G and 5G devices, including MiFi hotspots, cellular datahubs and routers
Designed, assembled and tested in the USA with outstanding build quality, award-winning technologies, all-carrier compatibility, and world-class support, Fusion4Home Max is the premier booster kit for rural and suburban homes.
- Fusion4Home Max outside booster
- Outdoor Yagi antenna
- Indoor host unit
- Indoor panel antenna
- 75 ft of RG-6 cable
- 20 ft of SC-240 cable.
The Fusion4Home Max is FCC Certified and proudly designed, assembled and tested in the USA. Includes industry best 3-year warranty and lifetime US-based tech support
Lightning Surge Protector
We recommend using a lightning surge protector in most cases, but particularly if you'll be installing the kit in an area with frequent lightning. The lightning surge protector should be installed in line with the cable and near the outdoor antenna, and should be properly grounded. The Fusion4Home requires a 75 ohm surge protector.
SureCall warranties all of their amplifiers, antennas, and RF components for 3 years against any workmanship or material defects.
Read more about SureCall’s warranty policy here.