The weBoost Drive Reach OTR Fleet (471254) is weBoost's most powerful mobile cellular signal booster specifically designed for fleet vehicles. The Drive Reach OTR Fleet can boost signal in delivery vans, utility trucks, and all fleet Vehicle Classes (1-8). It's a great choice for law enforcement and government vehicles, and commercial vehicles.
The Drive Reach OTR Fleet boosts all US and Canadian carriers, giving your employees the signal strength and reliability they need to stay connected with your team. If your fleet uses cellular-based fleet tracking, fleet managers and dispatchers can track vehicles more reliably, even in weak-signal areas.
The Drive Reach OTR Fleet has a maximum gain of 50 dB and boosts voice and data including 4G LTE.
Due to it's hard-wired power supply, the Drive Reach OTR Fleet requires professional installation.
Powerful OTR Antenna
The Drive Reach OTR Fleet booster system uses the weBoost's powerful Drive OTR Outside Antenna (311229). It is a 17 inch wideband antenna designed for use with semi trucks and other large vehicles. It offers up to 2.4-4.3 dBi of gain. It comes with accessories to accommodate multiple installation options.
The weBoost Drive OTR Antenna Kit (311229) comes with 13 inch and 18 inch mast extensions, 3-way antenna mount, side exit adapter, antenna spring, cable adapter, and thread lock packets. It is compatible with all 3/8inch x 24 CB antenna mounting points, or any aftermarket CB antenna mount.
Increased Uplink and Downlink Power
The Drive Reach offers increased uplink and downlink power across all carrier frequency bands. Power output for a single cellphone (uplink) dBm is increased by up to 5dBm compared to the weBoost Drive 4G-X, while downlink power is increased from 2-3 dBm to over 5 dBm on every band.
This increased power means that users get signal up to 2X farther away from cell towers, with over 2X the signal strength. This uplink power, like the Drive Reach's 50 dB gain, is the maximum permitted by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
- Unparallelled fleet connectivity
- Enhances talk, text, and high-speed internet
- weBoost's most powerful in-vehicle booster
- Ideal for commercial and government fleets
- Adjustable height OTR antenna
- Boosts signal strength for cellular-based fleet tracking devices allowing fleet managers to better track vehicles, even in weak signal areas
- Works with all cellular devices in the vehicle on all carriers simultaneously
- Requires professional installation
- Drive Reach Amplifier
- Drive OTR Antenna (311229)
- Slim Low-Profile Antenna (314401)
- Hardwire Power Supply (950079)
- 3-Way Mounting bracket (901104)
- Coax Cable Side-Exit Adapter
- 13 inch and 18 inch Mast Extensions
- Antenna Spring ( 901115)
- Cable Adapter ( 970030)
- Thread Lock Packets
The Drive Reach Fleet is powered via hardwire power supply directly to the vehicle’s battery. As a result, the Drive Reach OTR Fleet requires professional installation.
weBoost warranties all of their amplifiers, antennas, and RF components for 2-3 years against any workmanship or material defects.
Read more about weBoost’s warranty policy here.