If you're using a signal booster to Improve 4G LTE & 5G Data Speeds on your devices, using a MIMO system can further increase your data speeds by around 30%!
Your devices and the cell tower you're connecting to use multiple antennas, in a configuration called “Multiple Input Multiple Output,” (or MIMO) to increase bandwidth. Most signal boosters are "Single Input Single Output" only, and thus cut your max data rates by around 30%.
The first-of-it's-kind Cel-Fi GO X MIMO Kit uses two boosters in parallel to provide a boosted MIMO signal and help you achieve the best possible data rates.
Powered by the Cel-Fi GO X
Cel-Fi's industry-leading 100dB gain GO X is different from the majority of other boosters we sell in 3 ways:
- The GO X offers up to 100 dB gain. Making it up to 1000x more powerful than any other consumer-grade signal booster.
- The Go X is a single-carrier device and will amplify signal for one carrier at a time.
- The Go X is NEMA 4 weather-resistant and can be installed outdoors.
The extra 30 dB gain makes the Cel-Fi Go X the best solution for buildings where outdoor coverage is weak (less than 3 bars or -80 dBm RSRP).
Cel-Fi WAVE Mobile App
The GO X can be optimized and monitored by the Cel-Fi WAVE application for iOS and Android devices.
Cel-Fi's WAVE app allows you to connect to the device over bluetooth and see detailed diagnostics, including signal strength (RSRP), gain, bandwidth, and signal quality (SINR).
As with all signal booster kits, the coverage area of the Cel-Fi unit depends on the signal strength at the location where the outdoor "donor" antenna is installed.
In a typical home or office environment, up to around 3,000 sq ft coverage is possible from a kit with a single indoor antenna. If you need a larger coverage area, reach out to our team of signal specialists for help with a custom kit.
Which indoor antenna should I get?
We've packaged the MIMO Cel-Fi GO X Kit with two different kinds of indoor antennas: a MIMO Ultra-Flat Dome Antenna and a MIMO Panel Antenna.
Standard Dome Antenna
The MIMO Ultra-Flat Dome Antenna needs to be installed on the ceiling. It is best for single-story buildings where you have access to a loft or crawl space, or for office buildings with ceiling tiles. A dome antenna's cable comes out of the back of the antenna, so you must have access to the other side of the ceiling to install it.
Dome antennas spread signal in all directions and should be installed central to the building to provide even coverage.
The MIMO Panel Antenna has a narrower "beamwidth" - meaning that it directs signal in one direction.
Panel antennas can be installed on a wall, which is easier in some environments. A panel antenna's cable comes out the bottom of the device, making it easier to install without requiring access to the interior of the wall.
Dome antenna radiation pattern:
Panel antenna radiation pattern:
- 2x Cel-Fi Go X Amplifiers
- 2x Power Supplies (15 Volt, 1.5 Amp)
- Quick Start Guide
- Installation Guide
- 1x Cross-Polarized 600-2700 MHz MIMO Outdoor Panel Antenna
- 1x Cross-Polarized MIMO Indoor Panel Antenna or 1x MIMO Ultra-Flat Dome Antenna (depending on which kit you select)
- 2x Twin RS240 N-Male to SMA-Male Coaxial Cable
- 1x N-Female to SMA-Male Pigtail Adapter (for testing and setup only)
- 2x RSRF 50-Ohm N-Male Lightning Surge Protector
- 1x RSRF Universal J-Mount Antenna Mount
The Cel-Fi GO X comes with a 2-Year Warranty.