The SureCall Fusion5X 2.0 is a powerful signal booster system for large residences and mid-sized buildings. It boosts voice and data, including 4G LTE, on all US and Canadian cell networks.
The Fusion5X 2.0 is the second generation of SureCall’s popular Fusion5x product line. The Fusion5X 2.0 offers increased downlink power, meaning that where outside signal strength is strong, the 2.0 is able to provide a larger coverage area. New “SureCall IQ” technology also means that the Fusion 5X 2.0 will not overpower or shut down in areas of strong existing outdoor signal.
The Fusion5X 2.0 also keeps all the benefits of the original Fusion5X. The unit does not have attenuation knobs. Instead of requiring installers to adjust gain manually, sophisticated internal software automatically and continuously optimizes gain ensuring the Fusion5X 2.0 is always operating at peak performance.
The Fusion5X 2.0 comes with several antenna options, explained in detail below. The outside antenna is a choice of either a yagi directional antenna or an omnidirectional antenna. There is also a choice of one or four indoor antennas (either panel or dome). The kit also includes a 4-way splitter and all the required cabling. The four indoor antenna option means that installation can easily be configured to suit large and/or complex building layouts, ensuring optimum booster coverage.
The Fusion5X 2.0 is ideally placed between SureCall’s Fusion5s (which covers up to 6,000 sq ft and is an excellent choice for home owners) and the SureCall Force5 2.0 (which covers up to 50,000 sq ft and is a great commercial grade solution).
- Boosts voice, text and 4G LTE signals for all North American cell carriers
- Automatic dB gain/attenuation optimizes booster performance without dials
- Maximum gain, uplink and downlink power
- Reduces dropped & missed calls and improves 4G LTE Data Speeds
- Increases signal strength & extends battery life for all cellular devices
- Coverage for large buildings, up to 20,000 Sq Ft
- 3 Year Warranty Included
- FCC and Industry Approved for all North American carriers
- AC Power Supply
- Install Manual
- Amplifier: SureCall Fusion5X 2.0 72dB 5-Band Amplifier
- Outdoor Antenna:
- Indoor Antenna Optoins:
Depending on the number of antennas in the kit you select, the following components are also included
- Included With 1x Antenna Systems:
Included With 4x Antenna Systems:
- SureCall 4-Way Splitter SC-WS-4
- 1x 30ft. SureCall Ultra Low-Loss CM400 Coax Cable SC-400-30NN (for use between amplifier and 4-way splitter)
- 5x 75ft. SureCall Ultra Low-Loss CM400 Coax Cable SC-400-75NN
Outdoor Antenna Options
The Fusion5X 2.0 kit comes with a choice of two outside antennas:
SC-288W Omni Outdoor Antenna
- Best choice when outdoor signal levels are strong and signal quality is high.
- We recommend this antenna if you have close to full bars of signal outside.
- Simpler to install.
- If you've taken signal measurements, you should have an RSRP signal level of greater than -70 dBm a signal quality of greater than 5 SINR.
SC-230W Yagi Outdoor Antenna
- Best choice when outdoor signal levels are weaker, or signal quality is lower.
- Slightly more complicated to install, as you need to aim this antenna.
- We recommend this antenna if you have close to 1-3 bars of signal outside.
- If you've taken signal measurements, you should have an RSRP signal level of less than -70 dBm a signal quality (SINR) of between than -3 and 5.
Indoor Antenna Options
Choosing the right indoor antennas is important. So give this part a thorough read before ordering.
The SureCall Fusion 5X 2.0 kit comes with a choice of either 1 or 4 dome, panel, or ultra thin dome antennas. The four-antenna options also include the required 4-way splitter and cabling.
Please note that we can customize any of these kits to your needs.
For example, you might need 3 antennas, or 2 dome and 2 panel antennas. If so, just use the contact us button at the bottom right of your screen, or click here to send us a message.
How many indoor antennas do you need?
The one-antenna kit option is a great choice if you only need to boost signal on one floor of up to around 1,500 square feet. If you need coverage across multiple floors, or to cover a larger area, you'll want the four-antenna option.
Choosing the right type of indoor antenna:
Standard Dome Antennas
- Unlike panel antennas, they broadcast signals in all directions equally.
- A dome antenna's cable comes out of the back of the antenna, so you must have access to the other side of the ceiling in order to install it properly.
- Dome antennas need to be installed in ceilings, and shouldn't be installed on walls.
- Since the cable comes out the back of the antenna, they are best suited for buildings where you have access to a loft or crawl space, or for office buildings with ceiling tiles.
- Model name: SureCall Dome Antenna (SC-222W).
- Panel antennas have a narrower "beamwidth." That means they directs signal in one direction.
- Panel antennas can be installed on a wall, which is easier in some environments.
- A panel antenna's cable comes out the bottom of the device, making it easier to install without requiring access to the interior of the wall.
- If you are installing an antenna in the first floor of a 2-story home, a panel antenna is often the easiest option, as putting a dome in the ceiling can be tricky.
- Model name: SureCall Panel Antenna (SC-248W)
Ultra-Flat Dome Antennas
- Similar to standard dome antennas, except more aesthetically pleasing - these antennas sit almost flush against the ceiling.
- However, please note that performance is reduced by using an ultra-flat antenna, particularly at higher frequencies (e.g. 1900 MHz and 2100 MHz).
- We recommend only using these antennas if you have strict aesthetic requirements.
- Model name: SureCall Ultra-Thin Dome Antenna (SC-228W)
Lightning Surge Protector
We recommend using a lightning surge protector in most cases, but particularly if you'll be installing the kit in an area with frequent lightning. The surge protector should be installed in line with the cable and near the outdoor antenna, and should be properly grounded.
Free Installation Kit ($141 value, only at Waveform)
With the SureCall Force5X 2.0 kit, we will also ship to you the Free Installation kit by Waveform.
This kit includes the Waveform Universal J-Mount Antenna Mount ($55 value) and the 50 Ohm Lightning Surge Protector Kit ($86 value). A $141 value, fully included!
This equipment is necessary to mount the SureCall Force 5X 2.0 outdoor antenna.
SureCall warranties all of their amplifiers, antennas, and RF components for 3 years against any workmanship or material defects.
Read more about SureCall’s warranty policy here.