The weBoost Destination RV (470159) is a 4G/5G voice and data signal booster kit designed for use in a parked RV. It is FCC and Industry Canada approved for use with all North American cell carriers. It is compatible with all cellular-connected phones, tablets, and devices as it simultaneously supports multiple users.
Please note that the Destination RV cannot be used while driving. If you need a signal booster for your RV that works while driving and while parked, please see the weBoost Drive Reach RV.
With a telescoping directional antenna and powerful booster, RVers experience stronger cell signal when parked anywhere with the Destination RV. Designed to provide max coverage in large RVs during extended travel, it instantly improves talk, text, and streaming in any stationary camper or trailer.
By targeting nearby cell towers (using an outside directional antenna mounted on a 25-foot telescoping pole), the Destination RV is ideal for use during long stays in remote areas. But don’t worry, the do-it-yourself, drill-free installation is a snap. Once the mounting brackets are secured and the cables routed, setup and takedown only take about 10 minutes.
- Works with all phones and cellular devices on all U.S. & Canada cell carriers
- Boosts 3G/4G/LTE/5G voice and data while stationary
- FCC & Industry Canada Certified
- Reliable cell signal and more consistent data speeds
- Supports multiple users and devices simultaneously
Destination RV or Drive Reach?
There are two main differences between these two popular RV booster kits.
- The Destination RV is a stationary booster that can only be used while the vehicle is parked. If you want to boost signal both while driving and while parked, you will need the mobile friendly weBoost Drive Reach RV.
- The Destination RV is a more powerful booster (it offers 65 dB of gain vs. the Drive Reach’s 50 dB). This means that it will offer stronger signal and a greater coverage area than the Drive Reach.
The weBoost Destination RV will only cover all of the RV if outside signal strength is moderate to strong. If there is very weak outside signal, the booster will only boost signal across a few square feet near the unit.
The reason for the difference in gain is that FCC regulations limit in-vehicle boosters to 50dB of gain while driving.
- Destination RV Amplifier (470159)
- Outside Directional Antenna (314445)
- Inside Panel Antenna (311239)
- 30 ft White RG6 Low-Loss Coax Cable (950630)
- 2x 15ft White RG6 Low-Loss Coax Cables (YX030-15W)
- 10 inch Flat Window Entry Cable (951177)
- 2x Panel Antenna Wall-Mount Brackets
- Destination RV Wall-Mount Brackets (990056)
- 25 ft Telescoping Pole and Mount Assembly (900203)
- 12V DC/DC Fused Hardwire Power Supply (850022)
- 5V/3.5A AC/DC Power Supply (850025)
weBoost warranties all of their amplifiers, antennas, and RF components for 2-3 years against any workmanship or material defects.
Read more about weBoost’s warranty policy here.